Need Help Getting Certified? Talk to Us!
We provide certification support services to businesses like yours, who are focused on achieving growth through operational excellence.
With over 30 years of experience, our specialist team understand the benefit of process improvement and certification within an organisation. We understand the requirements of international standards and how certification bodies will assess each business and we have a 100% success rate in guiding businesses through the certification process.
Certification Support ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & Q-Mark
Do you need ISO 9001:2015 certification to succeed in tender competitions? Would winning a Q Mark national quality award tell clients just how good you are?
We are passionate about making certification simple. Easy, affordable, workable and efficient.
It all starts with a call to us.
***Do you need ISO 9001:2015 certification to succeed in tender competitions? Would winning a Q Mark national quality award tell clients just how good you are?
Do you want to energise your team to become more efficient? Are you interested in benchmarking with the best, to develop and improve your business? Is sustainability something you would like to drive across the business but don’t know how?
Knowing what to do and where to start to address these challenges can seem daunting. That’s where Astrum Consulting can help. We are passionate about making certification simple. Easy, affordable, workable and efficient.
Its what we do.***
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
What is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001? They are both international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems overseen by the ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation), a world-wide federation of national standards bodies. These standards have been adopted by over 80 countries globally.
Certification has become embedded in international supply chains as a key requirement for doing business. If you are trading internationally then these are important standards to consider.
Certification for your business will elevate your brand, and identify you as a credible competitor in your market sector.
The Q Mark for Quality Management Systems in an independently assessed standard certification programme operated by EIQA. Established in 1982, it helps companies manage and improve the processes and procedures essential to the efficient running of an organisation.
The programme is open to any type of organisation and any sector. It is a score based which means you can benchmark your performance year on year with other Q Mark companies.
- You know how your business works but don’t know the standard or what is required
- You don’t have a documented quality or environmental management system and don’t know where to start
- You know you provide a quality service, but don’t have the records or controls to prove it
- Agility is important to you and you’re afraid the system could make your business too inflexible
- You think it will cost too much and be too much work
- You’re afraid there will be too much paperwork
- You can’t free up our people to get involved
We can project manage the whole certification process for you, from initial gap analysis to certification.
We offer a full range of pre and post certification supports, to ensure your quality management system is set up and maintained effectively.
- We provide the expertise to do the job in a cost effective and efficient way
- We can document the whole system for you, so you can get on with running the business
- We can train staff on the standard, on the system and how to implement it effectively
- We can help you initiate a culture of continuous improvement
- We can get you certified within an agreed timeframe
- We can manage the relationship with the certification body for you
- We can provide a cost-effective system maintenance programme, once certification has been achieved
How it works for your Business
You get tailored, bespoke solutions – we build the system based on how your business operates. Then we fit this into the standard requirements. We don’t put anything into the system that doesn’t make sense for you or that won’t work for you in the longer term.
- We work in partnership with you and look to develop a long term relationship providing post-certification support
- We develop sustainable systems that can operate without our ongoing presence and that are easy for you to work
- We ensure the standard requirements are met without causing disruption
- You will get ongoing strategic development support and guidance for the continuous improvement of your operations
- Your business will have access to the technical competence and training to provide workable control and management solutions
- Success Guaranteed. We have a 100% track record of successful certifications
- You won’t have to use “off the shelf” documentation
- You & your team will fully understand the system and the standard requirements
- Peace of mind – we are available on-call to support you